DAVID S. ADDUCE
225 W. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60606
David S. Adduce understands the value of hard work and discipline from his personal experiences in the carpentry and construction trades. David practices law and represents individuals, professionals and business organizations with the same ethic and a resolve to assure his clients preserve, protect, profit and build on the fruits of their labor. David has been engaged in the practice of law since 1990 and provides services in civil litigation, organizational and transactional matters. David’s practice allows him to provide seamless representation to his clients in or out of the courtroom and in many of their personal or business affairs. David has enjoyed many long-time client relationships.
David represents and provides legal services to individuals and organizations in many industries, including members of the construction industry, banking and financial institutions, entrepreneurs, professionals, contractors, manufacturers, vendors, service providers, retailers and real estate.
David provides services and has substantial experience in civil litigation and transactional matters for:
- The construction industry, including owners, architects, designers, engineers, general contractors, project managers, subcontractors and material suppliers involving contract, mechanics lien and bond matters and claims for both private and public projects.
- Business organizations such as corporations and their directors, shareholders and officers, limited liability companies and their members and managers, and partnerships and their general and limited partners, in shareholder, member and partner disputes, derivative suits, business organization and operational matters, mergers, acquisitions and general business matters.
- Banks and financial institutions in commercial (and some consumer) matters involving loans, contracts, notes, guarantees, loan documentation, foreclosures, receivers, collections, creditor’s rights, bankruptcy, perfection, priority and enforcement of security interests, lender liability and loan workouts and restructuring.
- Individuals and business organizations in commercial, industrial and residential property tax assessment and valuation matters, including property assessment appeals and objections.
- Individuals and business organizations in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy cases, and particularly in preserving and protecting creditor’s rights, claims and security interests, and in the purchase, sale or acquisition of assets and other transactions in the context of bankruptcy cases.
- Individuals and business organizations in commercial, industrial and residential real estate matters, including the purchase, sale, leasing, financing and development of real estate, and title disputes and defects.
- Individuals and business organizations in collecting and enforcing judgments, including garnishments, citations to discover assets and other supplementary proceedings.
- Individuals in personal injury, professional malpractice and property damage claims.
- Individuals and business organizations in trials and appeals in state and federal courts.
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Real Property Law Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- Construction Law and Mechanics Lien Subcommittee, Chicago Bar Association
- Financial Institutions Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- JD, DePaul University College of Law, 1990
- BA, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1987